- M.S. in School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University, 2018 - 2021 (expected)
- B.S. in School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University, 2014 - 2018
- Research Intern, 2019.10 - Present
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Mandarin (Native)
- English (CET-6 Certificate)
- Japanese (JLPT N1 Certificate)
- Cross-Framework Meaning Representation Parsing (CoNLL 2019 shared task)
- Developed a graph-based semantic parser for five frameworks.
- Our parser achieves the 1st place and 2nd place on in-framework metrics for DM and PSD frameworks respectively, and the 3rd place on cross-framework metrics for DM framework.
- The paper has been accepted in the conference of CoNLL 2019.
- Second-Order Semantic Dependency Parsing
- Developed a way to take interactions between pairs of edges in consideration in the decoding process for semantic dependency parsing and train our network in an end-to-end manner. Our approach achieves state-of-the-art performance.
- The paper has been accepted in the conference of ACL 2019.
- Image Captioning With Scene Graph Information
- Developed an image caption model with scene graph information to improve the performance.
- Program Committee
- 2019: CCL, IALP, CoNLL-2019-ST
- Introduction to Information Science and Technology D (SI100D), 2019
- Introduction to Programming (CS100), 2018
- Introduction to Information Science and Technology B (SI100B), 2018
- Computer Architecture II (CS210), 2017
- Learning Scholarship: for graduate students, 2018, 2019.
- Outstanding Student: for outstanding students who had contribution to the University, 2017, 2019.
- Outstanding Scholarship: for top 15% student in ShanghaiTech University, 2016, 2017.